The Difference between Private Pilates Training and Mat Pilates Class
- One on One. Your instructor checks your form and caters the session to your goals.
- The Equipment:
Wunda Chair at Duke
- The Reformer - a moving spring-loaded platform that facilities core training. Exercises are done lying, sitting, kneeling, standing, and jumping.
- The Wall Tower – a spring-based apparatus with strategically placed hooks that provide different levels of tension and a push through bar that helps you isolate articulation of the spine.
- The Wunda Chair – a box and pedal unit that connects you deep into your powerhouse and requires the use of strength, centering, balance and control to perform each exercise.
- Privacy. You’ll be behind closed doors in
the peaceful Mind/Body Studio inside Brodie Gym on East Campus
Sign up for a private session on our webpage.